With the rising cost of travel, it can get prohibitively expensive when you are planning to travel with family and kids. To make traveling with children less stressful, check out the below list of hotels that provide complimentary stays for children, and in some cases complimentary meals as well.
- Club Med: At these all-inclusive resorts, children under the age of four can stay for free, children aged four to eleven receive a 50% discount, and children aged twelve to fifteen receive a 20% discount. That may add up to a significant discount at an all-inclusive resort.
- Dreams Resorts & Spas: Two youngsters under the age of 12 can stay-free with two adults at this resort chain in Mexico and the Dominican Republic. The resorts also provide a variety of kid-friendly activities, including babysitting for a cost and free dining for kids.
- Holiday Inn: Children under the age of 18 can stay for free at Holiday Inn hotels when accompanied by two adults. This discount only applies to hotels in the United States; check the hotel’s website for foreign stay policies. In addition, children under the age of 12 dine for free at all Holiday Inn locations. At Holiday Inn restaurants, up to four children under the age of 18 can eat for free, generally from the children’s menu.
- Hilton Hotels: Children under the age of 12 may stay for free at this prominent hotel chain, and children under the age of 5 can dine for free at lunch and dinner, if accompanied by an adult.
- Choice Hotels: As long as they share a room with their parents or grandparents, children under the age of 18 can stay-free at selected locations of this multinational chain, which includes brands such as Comfort, Quality Inn, Sleep Inn, Cambria Hotels, and more.
- Palace Resorts: There are a few blackout days when this deal isn’t available, but for the most part, kids under the age of 17 may stay for free. These resorts are located throughout Mexico and Jamaica, making them ideal for retreating to a warmer climate.
New Data Reveals Optimal Booking Times for Summer Travel, Empowering Travelers to Save
IATA Reports 43% Increase in Summer Bookings in the Middle East
New City Ranking: Singapore Outperforms Tokyo and Hong Kong, Emerges on Top