Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) has announced the inauguration of Sonesta Business Pass, a new corporate travel program that provides exclusive prices, prizes, and loyalty advantages to business visitors.
The Program Comprises The Following:
- Discounts of up to 12% off typical guestroom prices.
- A 12% discount is available for group blocks of 10-20 rooms.
- Meeting rooms are available on-demand with a 24-hour notice.
- Sonesta Travel Pass loyalty program automatic upgrading to Elite Status.
- Free welcome amenity and non-alcoholic beverage.
- Suite pricing is subject to availability.
- When available, early check-in and late check-out are offered.
“We’re excited to introduce Sonesta Business Pass across the Sonesta portfolio, offering a streamlined service to meet the unique needs of small and midsize companies looking to maximize the value of trips and meetings,” said Blair McSheffrey, vice president of hotel sales, Sonesta.
“We created Sonesta Business Pass to provide business travelers greater travel options and special perks to make their stay more comfortable.”
The program is available at Sonesta’s managed properties in the United States, including the Royal Sonesta, Sonesta Hotel & Resorts, Sonesta Select, Sonesta ES Suites, and Sonesta Simply Suites brands, with locations in many of the country’s top cities and destinations, including Atlanta, Houston, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Washington, D.C.